Contact information, fees, space and technical requirements, and more.
To contact the Band of Steady Habits directly, please use the form at the bottom of this page.
List of Available Presentations
To view a current list of the performances that BOSH is offering, please visit our Presentations page.
The Band of Steady Habits does charge a fee for its performances and presentations. Please contact the band for more details.
Performance Space and Technical Requirements
While BOSH is an acoustic band, we prefer to use our own small microphone and speaker system to optimize sound quality and blend.
Walt Woodward and the Band Will (or Can) Bring:
- LCD Projector
- Mac Computer & HDMI Cabling
- Floor Monitor for Band
- Wireless Mixer for Band
- 4 Vocal Microphones, Stands, and Cables
- 3 Instrument Microphones, Stands, and Cables
- Main Speakers, Stands, Cabling, and Cords
- Music Stands
- Instrument Stands
Host Facility Needs to Supply:
- Extension cords and fully grounded outlets/power strips for the above equipment. (Depending on stage configuration and availability of power outlets, this should require no more than 3 long extension cords and two or three power strips.)
- A Stand to hold computer and LCD projector
- A Screen for projecting show images onto (Preferably above and behind performers, who will be standing)
- 5 Stools or Chairs for performers. BOSH’s preferred seating configuration is semi-circular seating (at least 3 feet apart) with Walt Woodward center stage and projection screen above his head. It is important that performers have line-of-sight access to each other.
Of course, having in plenty of small museums, barns, 19th century factories, and other oddly-shaped spaces, we know a thing or two about being flexible! If the ideal seating arrangement described above is not possible at your venue, we can do a workaround in most cases. Please contact us with any questions or concerns.
Contact the band
For booking requests, general inquiries, random compliments, and pretty much anything else, you can contact the Band of Steady Habits using the form below.